Monday, April 8, 2013

The Alamo



The Alamo is right in downtown San Antonio with free admission, so stopping by was a no-brainer.
I am not proud of it, but I didn't know all that much about the Alamo before I went, and I can't say that I know any more now.  Since it is free admission, there were tons of people and we had to keep eyes on Stephanie, so it wasn't exactly easy to read all the info and take it in, but we did see some crazy cool coy and satisfy Alaina's urge that Stephanie pose for photos sitting on things that I would not normally encourage her to sit on.  
Waiting in line to get in the Alamo
Stephanie really likes horses... sigh



Alaina got Stephanie to sit in whatever this is for a photo op.


And then Alaina got her to ride the cannon.  This is part of a series of vacation photos we like to call "Things Alaina got Stephanie to ride." I love to tease Alaina about it, but we have some hysterical shots. 



No comments:

Post a Comment