Friday, April 12, 2013

Elmo Daddy

There were a few weeks in which Stephanie would mention Elmo's daddy and then mess with my computer.  We have a book with Elmo's dad, but we could not figure out why she kept saying it and then heading to my computer.  It was usually on a Saturday or a Sunday when everyone was home, but she finally did it on a Wednesday when it was just her and I, and it finally dawned on me that she was saying "email daddy"!  Kevin and I exchange several emails everyday, so I have probably told her dozens of times that I need to email daddy.  I think I figured this out a week or two ago, but this morning when Kevin left he said, "I'll see you on the email!".  After he shut the door, she shouted "See you Elmo daddy!"  and I realized just how funny it was when she replaced the word email with Elmo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment