Friday, October 2, 2015

Granny Gen

We had our first visit with Granny Gen last weekend.  She was able to get a flight from Trenton (far easier and closer to her than Newark) and was able to spend four days with us.  We did a ton of stuff, including the planetarium and the Botanical Gardens in Chapel Hill.  It was nice to have a family visit and Kevin and I both found this house to be good for guests (which is odd, as it is exactly the same size as the old house, but the guest room is over the garage, giving guests some additional privacy).
I didn't take as many photos as I should have (possibly because it rained nearly constantly the entire trip), but I did get a couple of nice moments at the Botanical Gardens.
My kids really can't get enough of sand.  I spend hours in the stuff on regular basis.  

Gwen got an unexpected face of sand when she tried to taste the sifter.












The garden has a life sized chess board.  






No comments:

Post a Comment