Saturday, October 5, 2013

Butterfly Girl's Big Day

Just last night I posted about the latest dentist visit and did not mention that today we were attending a party in the park hosted by the dental office.  I was surprised that they did such a thing, and when we got there, I was really surprised!  It was quite a shin-dig, as you can see by the pictures.  The only thing I didn't get shots of was the pumpkin painting and the "popcorn hands"-  filling a clear plastic glove with candy corn for nails and then popcorn.  They had face-painting, a bounce house and treats to eat and drink (including, as you may note in the pictures, cotton candy and candy corn... hmmm... perhaps the office was trying to drum up some extra business?)  Mary went with me to the party while Kevin loaded up on compost and mulch from the city.  After the party, Kevin, Stephanie and I went to Topeka to pick up Kevin's motorcycle, which is now running (YAY).





Hmm, needs to work on her aim...


I had about 20 bounce house dismount photos to choose from because she kept getting out to tell me that she was still having fun.  




This one is still a little too big (not that I have any intention of ever actually letting her ride one).

Dad's bike is definitely too big!

And this is how she looked by the time we got home from Topeka.

No comments:

Post a Comment