Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Photos from the vault

Kevin and I have never been accused of being high tech.  In fact, until embarrassingly recently, I had a 428MB memory card in my camera.  This was super annoying when we wanted to take a bunch of pictures, like say during a vacation, but it at least made us good at emptying the camera memory onto the computer and sorting through the pictures.  A year or two ago, however, I upgraded to a memory card that has, you know, actual memory.  It makes taking thousands of pictures easy, but it also allows me to ignore the memory card for years on end.
Kevin requested that I empty the memory card for an upcoming trip he is taking, and I was surprised by the number of pictures that I have just forgotten about.  Of course, I want to share all of those here! It is distinctly possible that I have already uploaded a couple...  if that is the case, then I guess you get to enjoy again!
This one is now so funny to me, because I feel like Gwen's life these days is all about watching her sister, and it looks like it maybe has always been that way!  And what a little baldy she was!


Kevin took Steph to a car show last year when I was working.  






At a hotel near BWI for a very early flight home from VA.  I bet you can't tell from the picture that is one of the only nights ever that Gwen had a terrible night sleeping... when we had a 7am(ish) flight the next day, of course!





I really hope Gwen still fits in this next Christmas...



This was Downtown when Santa landed on the roof of Weavers Department store and had to be rescued by the Lawrence Fire Department.  








At the recommendation of one of my fantastic students (in the picture with Steph), I signed her up for Junior Dance Day at JCCC.  She got to learn a dance routine with the Golden Girls dance team and perform it a half time of the basketball game.  


No comments:

Post a Comment