Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween 2014

Cold night here in Kansas, but Stephanie had a great Halloween night!  I realized as we walked down the driveway that we didn't bring a jacket for her, but no matter... hard to get cold when you run at top speeds from house to house!  In case you haven't seen Despicable Me and don't quite recognize the costumes, Stephanie is a minion, Gwen is a purple minion, and Kevin is Gru.  I was supposed to be a bad minion like Gwen, but I never got that far in on the costume designs!  Besides, I learned a long time ago that no one is looking at me when I have a cutie pie like Gwen attached!
As a side note, I would like to claim "minion" as my own idea, as I did have a plan in mind to pull it off and Kevin was totally on board, but mostly we needed workable ideas as Stephanie's suggestions for costumes included soap, the number five and a cookie.  I am interested to see what happens Halloween 2015.






No comments:

Post a Comment